Re: Nasty bug in array-element typeset assignments

I wrote:

> However, I wouldnt have thought it'd be too
> hard to get it to print an error message for the above case.

This might be useful for 4.0.2 so the following is a patch to do that
much.

Because the tests are run from within a function, this causes one of the
D06subscript tests to fail but with -g to typeset, they are fine.

Incidentally, I get two test failures with current development cvs - one
for _arguments stuff and the other for posixbuiltins.

Oliver