Re: Value of $0

On Aug 6,  4:30pm, Oliver Kiddle wrote:
}
} > Another way zsh doesn't quite emulate ksh, just FYI.
}
} Shouldn't we keep a list of all these things which are coming up that
} might need changes to zsh. [...] We could keep a list in a file on cvs
} and leave the file out of .distfiles.

I've created the file Etc/STD-TODO for this purpose.  Presently I have it
in two sections, "Syntax and Parsing" and "Semantics".  I put "noglob"
and "nocorrect" under semantics with the rest of the precommand modifiers,
though I suppose they could belong under syntax.

} emulate should setopt nocorrect.

It's actually worse than that.  (Emulation does setopt nocorrect, or at
least does not setopt correct.)  The special meanings of "nocorrect" and
"noglob" should be disabled in emulation.  It's not a serious problem,
as it's unlikely that an external command or function would have one of
those names, but it's worth pointing out.