Re: problems with #compdef

Adam Spiers wrote:

> Well I ran compdump, which I thought was equivalent, but evidently
> not, because removing it does indeed work.  Thanks a lot.  So why
> isn't compdump sufficient?

Because compdump only dumps the current state, it doesn't re-examine
the files.  This is so that one can change things by executing compdef
commands on the command line and then call compdump without having
that overwritten by compdump preferring the things in the files.

Bye
  Sven

--
Sven Wischnowsky                    wischnow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx