Re: Few newbie questions..

On Aug 18, 11:00pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} Probably _man_pages and a few others should get the treatment meted out
} to helper functions in _cvs, namely defining the function only if
} $functions[_man_pages] is not defined.

Actually, I don't like the treatment of the functions in _cvs.  It makes
it very difficult to reload the entire file, which I have occasionally
wanted to do.

If there were a simple way to un-function all the functions that are
defined in a particular file, that would be another matter.