Thoughts on new zstyles for _arguments...

I was using the "find" example for the XML stuff, and the completion
for the "-fstype" got me thinking about some enhancements to
_arguments.  I noticed that -fstype does not complete ext2 or some
other filesystems available on my linux box.  It is possible to edit
this file.  But it would also be great if it was possible to edit the
list of constants via a style.

Such a style might have the ability to edit the existing set of
constant values (removing&adding values).  One possible syntax to use;
-* specifies to remove all existing entries, +value would add "value",
and -value would remove "value".  Also, it seems like it should be
possible to add descriptions to values, so "+value:description" would
add "value" as a possible completion, with the given description.

Likewise it should be possible to edit via a style actions specified
via the "(( ))" syntax, like the "find" "-type" flag.

Also, it seems like it should be possible via styles to configure
constants for actions that have no completions, such in the case of the
"find" "-links" flag.  (Can _values or one of the completion utility
functions complete printf-style format strings.  Basically, complete
%-symbol syntax in a string that can contain other arbitrary text.)

Maybe it should be possible for the user to override the completion
action for any _arguments action.  So it would be possible to specify
a completion command, rather than just constants, or constants rather
than the command found in the completion function.

-FR.

p.s. i've done some more xml stuff, wrote some xsl scripts.  will send details tomorrow.