ansi2knr proposed update

Heyla,
ansi2knr bombs out on Src/params.c

Either we need to kluge Src/params.c or update ansi2knr.c
The most recent version of the latter I've seen is
    ftp://mirror.cs.wisc.edu/pub/mirrors/ghost/ansi2knr.c
I've confirmed it works on NetBSD but nothing else yet.  If there are
no objections, I'm willing to update it when I've tested it on some more
platforms.

The licence seems to be the same as the one we currently have,
though we don't distribute the GNU file COPYING.

Speaking of licences, what does our LICENCE para 3 mean "...even if and..."?

Regards,
--
Geoff Wing : <gcw@xxxxxxxxx>
Rxvt Stuff : <gcw@xxxxxxxx>