Re: periodic in 4.0.2

 Allan> I have periodic set to something like this:

 Allan> periodic () { source ~/.zsh.aliases }

 Allan> In 4.0.2 this segfaults zsh when CR is typed following the first
 Allan> automatic execution of periodic.

 Bart> Same bug as was patched in zsh-workers/15707.

 Bart> Peter, are you back yet?  We should release 4.0.3.

D'oh!  I hadn't had a chance to read the list in a while so I searched for
periodic in the archives to see if it had been reported.  I should have
guessed that precmd might have the same problem.