Re: Dedication

Zefram wrote:

> This is silly.  We're writing a shell here, it's got nothing to do with
> anything in meatspace.  It very particularly has nothing to do with
> meatspace politics or warfare.  Let's not get involved.

Many books include a dedication at their start and I don't see why
software is any less a part "meatspace" than a book. Sport is as
unrelated to politics yet there are events cancelled and Ferraris
driving around yesterday in plain red and a black nose. I'd only see it
as involvement if the wording was controversial.

I'm in favour of the dedication and am happy with the suggested wording.

Oliver

http://www.messagelabs.com/stats.asp