Re: error on TTY read: no such file or directory

In the gothic chambers of the underworld on Sat 29 Sep 2001 at 17:56 -0400,
Borsenkow Andrej muttered darkly:

> You noticed it, dd not you? Have you checked your zshenv for stderr
> redrection? (it was to be exec 2> /tmp/login-trace, of course).

yes, that's what i have:

    ((UID)) || {
        set -x
        exec 2>|/tmp/login-trace
    }

> It was not my question. I do not understand where this data comes from
> and how can read one byte return 1025 bytes. It looks more like a
> contents of readdir() but I have no idea how can it appear on shell input.

like i said, this is where it booted me so i'm not really sure where
that data comes from...

t.

--
4.0k -rw-rw-r--    1 zork     zork       17 Apr 4 17:38 .signature