Re: PATCH: test for trap EXIT fix.

On Oct 2,  3:39pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} We may be able to do some special tricks with `exiting' at the end of
} execlist(), making sure we don't exit too early from lower down in that
} case (because of the optimization for a final command to be exec'd if
} there's nothing left to do).  Then we just execute any top level EXIT trap
} which has been left to us.

I'm having a hard time grokking "top level EXIT trap" in that context,
but I think you must be thinking the right thing, because I can't find
any other interpretation that makes sense.