`expand' style with prefix and matchers

I hadn't noticed this until about yesterday, but I suspect the ingredient I
didn't have before is that it needs a special matcher.

If I have
  zstyle ':completion:*' expand suffix
then
  ~/bc01/t/h-b-12-p
expands to
  ~/bc01/test/hci-branch-12-patches
(I haven't bothered showing the matcher spec since it obviously works.)

If I have
  zstyle ':completion:*' expand prefix suffix
however, I get the list
  Completing file
  bc01/test/h-b-12-p      bc01/testsclk/h-b-12-p  bc01/traces/h-b-12-p
Neither of the other two directories contain a match for h-b-12-p.

It looks like overeagerness to apply the `prefix' style even if there is
actually only one possible match --- I would guess it's applying it before
it's done the stuff with matchers.

Probably the worst aspect is that the same problem shows up with
~/bc01/test/h-b-12-p, because the first part matches testsclk, which is a
bit obscure since it doesn't obviously have anything to do with multiple
paths.  In this version, I can tickle the bug without the `suffix' part of
the expand style.

CSR Ltd., Science Park, Milton Road,
Cambridge, CB4 0WH, UK                          Tel: +44 (0)1223 392070

and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
prohibited.
delete the material from any computer.