daily cvs snapshots

It is now possible to download daily snapshots of the zsh source. They
are at:

http://zsh.sourceforge.net/zsh-4.0-daily-snapshot.tar.bz2
http://zsh.sourceforge.net/zsh-4.0-daily-snapshot.tar.gz
http://zsh.sourceforge.net/zsh-4.1-daily-snapshot.tar.bz2
http://zsh.sourceforge.net/zsh-4.1-daily-snapshot.tar.gz

so there is a choice of branch and of gzip/bzip2 compressed files.

You will still need autoconf installed before you can build from these
(run Util/preconfig after unpacking the files) because sourceforge
don't have it on their main shell server.

Usual warnings about how cvs snapshots are maybe less likely to work
than releases apply. However, I hope they'll be useful to some people
(at the least it'll save me e-mailing sources across to other,
firewalled networks).

Note that this is different from the tarball available at
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cvstarballs/zsh-cvsroot.tar.gz which is the
full cvs repository with version history. The new snapshots are what
you would get from the cvs export command.

Oliver