Re: PATCH: Re: Clearing RPS1: Is there a better way to do this?

On Oct 16,  3:26pm, Geoff Wing wrote:
} Subject: PATCH: Re: Clearing RPS1: Is there a better way to do this?
}
} Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> typed:
} :`setopt TRANSIENT_RPROMPT', perhaps?
}
} RPROMPT won't disappear after positive response to > LISTMAX type questions.

That's not a problem.

} If this works OK for people (especially those who use
} ALWAYS_LAST_PROMPT (I don't)), I'll get some docs together for it.

I've got ALWAYS_LAST_PROMPT set, and it appears to work fine for me.

Thanks!