RE: About MODDIR (again...)

    Hello Andrej :))

>Modules are installed into /usr/lib/zsh/$ZSH_VERSION. The modules names
>are zsh/foo.

    Oh, now I understand, sorry O:). Yes, this sound reasonable.

>>     Why is it hardcoded?
>It is not hardcoded. I think, it was explained once already.

    Sorry, I didn't read that explanation, so the question.

>It is possible to add --with-moddir=... configure parameter that
>will override default $libdir/zsh/$VERSION.

    That will do for me, thanks :))))

>The final zsh part cannot be removed without major redesign and it
>is not going to happen for 4.0 in any case.

    I find it reasonable. If the modules are found thru 'zsh/module'
obviously it doesn't worth the effort of redesigning and the like.

    Well, sorry then for the useless question, and thank you very
much for your help. As I said, you're great ;))

    Raúl