Monolithic zsh with an attitude

    Hello zsh-workers :)

    I need to build a monolithic zsh but I want it to have some
additional builtins, as the ones contained in the dynamic module
'mathfunc', for example.

    Obviously, if I use --disable-dynamic, none of these modules are
available, and 'configure' doesn't provide a way of choosing whether
the modules must be included in the monolithic zsh (that's obvious
too, and desirable).

    My question is: must (and safely can) I edit the appropriate
'.mdd' files to have some modules statically linked in my monolithic
zsh or is it dangerous?. I'm assuming that the way to have the
modules I need statically linked is editing the corresponding '.mdd'
file and changing the 'link' parameter (and maybe 'load' too).

    Am I wrong?

    Raúl