Re: screen -x <complete>

I use GNU screen regularly and wrote a simple completion function for it.
However, it only handled the -x flag.  Since, there was some interest on this
list, I decide to see if I could easily generate a function via the XML code.
I think I was able to get a good first pass completion function via the XML
code, which I'm happy about.  It did require some hand editing, but not too
much.

The details about my xml completion generation can be found at:
http://www.geocities.com/f_rosencrantz/screen_generation.htm

Though if you just want the function I've attached it.  It's still could use
some work, but it's a reasonable start.   I think it would be interesting to
add  completions for the commands that can be handed to the "screen -X"
command.  That would need to use the <subcommands> element in screen.xml.

-FR.

Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com
#compdef screen
#Generated by args.xsl  For details see:
#    http://www.geocities.com/f_rosencrantz/clearcase_generation.htm
 local context state line
           typeset -A opt_args
	_arguments \
		"-a:Force all capabilities into each window's termcap." \