Re: Zsh 4.0.4 and Emacs 21.1 in Windows XP

I'm sorry to say that my previous fix, setting CYGWIN to "nobinmode" before invoking zsh, doesn't actually work. My initial test was not a proper test at all. It doesn't seem that setting or not setting CYGWIN makes any difference. Also, I have the same problem with 'bash' as zsh, so I guess it's not a zsh problem at all.

I never had this problem before; maybe it's something new in emacs 21.1, or maybe I'm not building/installing cygwin properly. Oh well, thanks for the help.

-- Gary Oberbrunner