zsh

Hi!
I have a question to the z shell:
When I install a new programm the completion doesn't find the new binary.
I first have to enter the name of the binary manually to get the zsh to notice that it exists.
When I delete a file or programm then the completion tells me its still there.
First when I then try to run the non-existent programm it understands that the binary isn't there anymore.
Is there a way to get the zsh to work these things out by it self?
I have installed zsh 3.1.9-dev-8 on my system.
Thanx
Aef