About quoting

    Hello all zshworkers :))

    First of all, happy new year :)

    I have a little problem with quoting. I'm not understanding
something about it. With Bash I can do the following:

    $ export PAGER="/my/pager --flag --otherflag -"
    $ ls | $PAGER

    And it works. But under zsh, when doing the redirection above,
the shell complains 'no such file or directory: /my/pager --flag...'.

    The matter here, I think, is that spaces remains quoted when
doing the expansion in the redirection. Anyway, I need to quote the
spaces in order to define de variable, or zsh will complain then.

    How can I do this with zsh?

    Thanks a lot :)

    Raúl