Maybe a bug?

    Hi zshworkers :))

    It's me again ;)) Excuse the continous questions, but I've
recently installed zsh for general use at work and I'm configuring
it ;))

    Well, the matter now is that the builtin 'time' command report
wrong numbers when the measured time is slow. First of all, it tends
too much to give '0.000' as the elapsed time, even if the user or
kernel times are not 0. The elapsed time should be, at least, the sum
of user and kernel time, shouldn't it?.

    The other issue is a possible bug with the percentage escape
sequence. When the elapsed time is 0, it obviously reports a wrong
CPU percentage usage... It should return 0, not 18887% as it uses.

    That's all folks :))

    Raúl