Re: PATCH: cleanup of a few completion functions

On Jan 16,  3:37pm, Oliver Kiddle wrote:
} Subject: PATCH: cleanup of a few completion functions
}
} This is a number of small changes and fixes to completion functions.
} Including:
}  - use of pager style in _complete-debug. Sorry Bart but I'm really fed
}    up with it using vi and the style will allow it to be changed by
}    anyone who wants to use their editor instead of their pager.

That patch doesn't seem to be in here, so I can't get too upset about it.

} Anyone know what is going on with the "(${opts#-l})-L+[.... specs in
} _zle and _pine? They don't seem to work to me. Did they before (I may
} have blindly copied _zle when I wrote _pine)? To work, it seems to need

That's my fault.  I never use rc_expand_param myself so I always forget
that it's turned on everywhere in the completion code.