completion differences between shells writeup

Has anyone written up something that compares the functionality of completion
between the various shells?  I was thinking of something along the lines of
Brian Blackmore's FAQ about "UNIX shell differences and how to change your
shell ".   It lists more than 40 features across 8 shells, though the FAQ is a
few years out of date.
Here's the url: http://www.faqs.org/faqs/unix-faq/shell/shell-differences/

Basically he lists programmable completion as one of the check off items.   And
overall there are about 5 completion related items in his list.  Considering
all the functionality that zsh has now, it might be useful to have a shell
completion comparison list.  It could easily cover a large number of features
(fakes, arguments, descriptions, debugging, customization, pre-written
functions, matching control, tags, ....)

I mention this since there is a "bash programmable completion"  project
(freshmeat url: http://freshmeat.net/projects/bashcompletion/ )  by Ian
Macdonald to build a library of bash completions.  Adam and Oliver have both
posted comments about ZSH completions on the project page.  Adam posted a link
to my XML site.  I've been getting a few hits from that, and would like to
point these bash folks to a page that explains the differences with some
detail. Something that would whet their interest in zsh, since they already
have an interest in better completion.

-FR.