Per command _redirect completion

Below is a proposed change for the _redirect completion function.  If there
is a function with the name _redirect:COMMAND, that function is called
to perform completion.  Otherwise, the default behavior of completing files
is performed.  This is the way we do variable specific dispatch for _value.

If there are no objections, I'll create a real diff and checkin.

-FR.
#compdef -redirect-

if (( $+functions[_redirect:$words[1]] )); then
    "_redirect:$words[1]" "$@"
else
        _files
fi