Re: new fake style, completion grouping etc

I wrote:

> Seems I've woken up. The functions handling tags set $curtag to
> contain the name of the tag currently being completed. As long as all
> functions are used in the right way, this should be entirely usable
> inside _guard so we don't need to give it an extra argument.
> Especially since _guard is only really intended to be used from
> _arguments or similar functions.

I forgot to point out that this means that _guard now has to be given
the description as an argument. It can't take it from an -X option it
gets anymore, see the (changed) docs, please.

Bye
  Sven

--
Sven Wischnowsky                          wischnow@xxxxxxxxx