cd/autocd bug somewhere

Heyla,
at the moment I'm seeing quite a bit of
  zsh: BUG: attempt to free storage at invalid address
upon cd failures - failure due to, say, wrong permissions or bad glob match.
I only remember it occuring via AUTO_CD but may have occured via cd command.
Anyone been doing stuff in this area?  Anyone else seen it?  I also use
AUTO_PUSHD though that's probably not relevant for failed cd commands.
(Also note that I enable all the configure debug stuff.)

Regards,
--
Geoff Wing : <gcw@xxxxxxxxx>
Rxvt Stuff : <gcw@xxxxxxxx>