tab comlpetion bug

zsh tab complete seems to be choking on a files with ! in them, if
you manually start typing the name with a double quote. Ex:

 % mkdir q
 % cd q
 % touch 'aaa!bbb'
 % touch 'aaa!ccc'
 % cd "aa          <-- this much is typed
   *hit tab*
 % cd "aaa\!       <-- what zsh changes it to
   *hit tab again*

No matches found. It works ok if I don't put the " at the begining.
But it seems to me it's a bug if at first zsh is replacing it with
something it matches, then it no longer matches anything.

This is with zsh 4.0.2 (included in RHL 7.2).
% rpm -q zsh
zsh-4.0.2-2

Someone else I told was also able to reproduce.

Thanks.

--
Jeremy M. Dolan <mailto:jmd@xxxxxxxxx> <http://turbogeek.org/>
PGP: 1024D/DC433DEE 494C 7A6E 19FB 026A 1F52  E0D5 5C5D 6228 DC43 3DEE