Re: new valgrind errors

As a side question...  I don't really understand enough about how autoconf and
configure work and how to get particular compiler flags.

I was trying to build zsh with a "-g" flag.  I tried using the --enable-debug
flag.  But that seemed to add the "-ggdb" flag, which isn't same.  Is there a
way to get the plain "-g" flag via configure.

-FR.