aggregated options in completion lists

This looks strange. And of course all descriptions are cut off (I am
sorry, actually every option is on a single line, it is just I do not
know how to tell it Evolution). There probably should be some (settable)
limit on column width.

The listing is from rsync completion.

-andrej

--owner                                                        --
preserve owne
--partial                                                      -- keep
partiall
--password-file                                                -- get
password
--password-file      --include-from  --exclude-from  --config  --
specify: file
--perms                                                        --
preserve perm
--port                                                         --
specify alter
--progress                                                     -- show
progress