Re: Changing "0" as a history-line reference

On May 13,  3:31pm, Wayne Davison wrote:
}
} I'm curious what people think about making a "0" in a history-line
} reference man the last line in the history instead of the first?

If not for the fact that it's the inverse of all other uses of zero-based
indexing in the shell, I'd say it was a good idea.  As it is, though, I'm
not sure.