Re: posix compliance

On 20 Jun, you wrote:
> A quick report from UseNIX: One thing Jordan Hubbard of Apple mentioned was

Thanks for the update.

> Otoh, the next version of OS X will have an updated zsh 4.0.4.

I wonder if the issue I mentioned in 16853 is going to be a problem for
them then. We ought to come up with a quick fix for 4.0. I'm off on
holiday midway through next week and have a lot of work to finish before
so I can't do anything quick.

I'll be interested to see what these updates are. I'm guessing that
they've cut out a few modules and completion stuff.

Oliver

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.