64bit Zsh for Solaris - FIX 1

Hi,

I did a bit of debugging today and found that most of the problems can be
attributed to the usage of _mktemp() in zsh-4.0.4/Src/utils.c gettempname().

mktemp() has a prototype which defines the return type as char *, whereas
there is no prototype for _mktemp(), hence it assumes the default return type
of int - a 32 bit quantity.

I don't understand why _mktemp would be used (rather than mktemp()), but
we'll need a prototype.

Now we only fail test D02 (globbing). I don't really understand globbing,
hence I'll have trouble getting close to the problem. At least it's just
one complicated test failing now.

Cheers,
Greg