About menu selection (again)

    Hi all :)) (Bart specially ;))

    I've discovered why the menu selection wasn't working for me. The
problem seems to be the module 'zsh/compctl', not loaded by default
in my system. If this module is not loaded, then the menu selection
doesn't work, neither do completion.

    I've added 'zmodload zsh/compctl zsh/complist' to the end of my
/etc/zshrc and now all works ok. I'm obviously not aware of
something...

    And well, excuses for all the messages I've written concerning
completion, but it is somewhat 'black magic' for me. And thanks to
Bart for all his help. Definitely, I owe you a beer ;))))

    And the most important: thanks for zsh. I couldn't live without
it. I'm returning to bash only in my worst nightmares...

    Raúl