Re: Non-patch: Option arguments

I wrote:
> I've rewritten the option handling for builtins to improve the currently
> woeful handling of arguments to options.

I've now committed this.  The tests all pass (one error message changed
due to the fact that option arguments are now handled generically), but
keep a watch out for oddities.

I updated the version to 4.1.0-dev-6 owing to the fact that the
interface between the shell and builtins in modules is now different.

I haven't tackled `cd'.  It would be sensible also to add a BINF_ flag
for `skip -- but don't attempt to parse options otherwise'.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Work: pws@xxxxxxx