scp completion

Hi,
zsh's completion for scp lacks a feature :)
When I use scp, I can complete remote file names like this:

scp foo@bar:/some/path<TAB>
                      ^^^^^ completes remote filenames

That doesn't work when I have to use "-P" to scp:

scp -P 2222 foo@bar:/some/path<TAB>
                              ^^^^^ tries to complete remote
                                    filenames via port 22 which
                                    fails

Is there any chance that this feature will be implemented soon or
is someone already working on it? Or should I have a look into
this myself and send a patch (might take a while until I figured
out that _ssh mess)?

Bye,
Thomas

--