Re: Using zsh in gcc compilation

"David Gómez" wrote:
> ml has two values, '.;' and 'on;@on'. First is substituted to nothing and the
> second one to '-on'. What I don't know is where MULTILIB is created and why h
> as
> this two values which seems so strange.

Maybe we're getting closer after all... can you run
  build_tooldir=/usr/local/sparc-sun-solaris2.6
  ./xgcc -B./ -B$build_tooldir/bin/ -isystem $build_tooldir/include \
-isystem $build_tooldir/sys-include --print-multi-lib

in the gcc directory and see what that gives?  This should be what's
being passed down as MULTILIBS.  You're build_tooldir will be different
--- it's usually just the path to the binaries with bin stripped,
followed by the configuration name.  I don't know if it's relevant at
this point, possibly not.  (Possibly GCC_FOR_TARGET is different at this
point; that's everything from ./xgcc up to sys-include, in which case
this might not be the right argument.  If you can see a value of
GCC_FOR_TARGET being passed down into the system at that point, that's
the one to use.)

CSR Ltd., Science Park, Milton Road,
Cambridge, CB4 0WH, UK                          Tel: +44 (0)1223 692070

and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
prohibited.
delete the material from any computer.