Re: Using zsh in gcc compilation

On Thu, Sep 19, 2002 at 02:19:32PM +0100, Peter Stephenson wrote:
> It may be in the generation of multilib.h, in that case, because
> genmultilib in the gcc source directory looks pretty hair-raising.  I
> ran it as...

Yes, you're right. And i think i now why. The output of genmultilib is different
when executed by zsh or bash. It seems genmultilib use the $options variable to
store the first positional parameter to genmultilib, and i'm sure you've guessed
it, $options is already defined by zsh. I'm going to test multilib now with a
different name instead of options, but i'm pretty sure this it's what is causing
the problem.

--
David Gómez

"The question of whether computers can think is just like the question of
 whether submarines can swim." -- Edsger W. Dijkstra