Re: Using zsh in gcc compilation

    Hi Peter (and David) :)

> > $options variable to store the first positional parameter to
> That's extremely plausible --- `on' occurs very frequently in $options.
> But that implies the zsh/parameter module is loaded.

    I've tested and even invoking an interactive '/bin/sh'
(hardlinked to /bin/zsh) doesn't define $options... It's very strange
that David' Zsh does this :?

> It's a shame we didn't initially use names like zsh_options instead.

    Well, a namespace like that can be added progresively,
substituting over time the actual one without breaking current
configuration (I hope).

    Raúl