Re: db module

On Sep 30,  3:39pm, Oliver Kiddle wrote:
} Subject: Re: db module
}
} On Thu, 12 Sep 2002, Clint wrote:
}
} > This allows one to "tie" a Berkeley DB to an associative array (or is
} > that the other way around?)
}
} It's a nice idea. Could be an interesting way to do completion caching.
} Thinking of it from the perspective of cached variables, it is actually
} quite similar to mapfile. The mapfile module could easily have been
} implemented with a builtin.