Pcre compilation problem persists

We still have the pcre compilation problems.

I thought we had fixed the configuration problems with pcre.  Though recently I
pulled the zsh code from cvs to a Redhat 7.3 box, and ran into the compilation
problem with pcre.c.  The compiler was unable to find pcre.h. Pcre.h is in
/usr/include/pcre/pcre.h on RH 7.3 (and other RH's).   I assume it is in
/usr/include on another *nix. I'm not familiar enough with configure&autoconf,
and the ilk to fix this problem, but I know it's been around for a while.

Could someone fix this problem before we release zsh again.

-FR