Re: Cant fg a suspended su (4.1.0-dev-7)

"Bart Schaefer" <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Feb 25, 10:18pm, Philippe Troin wrote:
> }
> } While I was perusing bash's sources, I found out that we could
> } also improve pgid handling when doing builtin_exec(). On the way
> } too...
>
> Is anybody else a bit leery of actually copying code from the bash
> sources?
>
> Zsh is not GPL'd and I don't want it to become so.

Who said I was copying code from bash? I just mentionned I was looking
how bash was behaving and how its behavior was implemented. By doing
this I found out that we did one thing wrong w.r.t. exec. That's all.

BTW, I found out that bash has a couple of problems when dealing with
the same case. I obviously do not want zsh to have the same problems.

I don't believe that checking out how a given feature is implemented
in a GPL'ed program counts as "copying code" or "infecting zsh with
GPL" or whatever.

Tell me if I'm wrong.

Phil.