Bug with _sh completion function

There is a problem with the sh completion function.

I have a script in the cwd called Build.sh
When I try to complete: sh -x B<TAB>
The _sh function attempts to complete executable&builtin commands, but not
files in the cwd.  It should be completing files in the cwd. (I don?t have dot
in my path.)

I'm not sure what _sh is trying to do, but it is an attempt at a completion
function for several different shells at once.

-FR.