Re: zsh-4.1.1-test-1 on HP-UX 11

On Fri, May 02, 2003 at 02:34:58AM +0000, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> On May 1,  5:47pm, Paul Ackersviller wrote:
> } Regarding the configuration, it seems --disable-dynamic is necessary
>
> The reason you don't have zpty is because it's only loaded dynamically,
> unless you edit the modules.conf file.

Thanks, that does get it made for me, however Y01completion.ztst appears
to hang indefinitely on testing.  ZTST_verbose=2 make test gives me:
    ./Y01completion.ztst: starting.
    ZTST_getsect: read section name: prep
    ZTST_getchunk: read code chunk:
    . $ZTST_srcdir/comptest
    ZTST_execchunk: status 0
    ZTST_getchunk: read code chunk:
    mkdir comp.tmp
    cd comp.tmp
    ZTST_execchunk: status 0
    ZTST_getchunk: read code chunk:
    comptestinit -z $ZTST_testdir/../Src/zsh &&
    {
        mkdir dir1 &&
        mkdir dir2 &&
        touch file1 &&
        touch file2
    }

I assume then that HP-UX is one of the known systems on which dynamic
in the past that I could refer to, and does anyone recall whether the
the problems look fixable?

Regarding Peter's followup, I had a chance to try gcc 3.0.2 on zsh and
had no trouble -- it gives me identical results to HP's compiler for
everything I've tried.

--
Paul Ackersviller