Re: Reversing arrays

Hi Peter ;),

> > Does zsh support some method to reverse an array? I've been looking at the
> > subscript flags, but none of them seems to reverse an array, although it's
> > seems there has been some discussion, looking through the archives, about
> > this issue in the list some time ago.
>
> 4.1.1 supports ${(Oa)array} (O = reverse of the order specified in the
> next flag, a = normal array order).

I'm using test1. Right now i've tested it and it works ok. I thought it
wasn't supported because i didn't see anything in the documentation.

> 4.1.1 is *definitely* coming Real Soon Now.

That's great ;)

thanks for your help ;)

--
David Gómez

"The question of whether computers can think is just like the question of
 whether submarines can swim." -- Edsger W. Dijkstra