Re: ChangeLog at sunsite.dk

Peter wrote:
> Is anyone updating the ChangeLog on the website,
> http://zsh.sunsite.dk/Etc/changelog.html?  At least, the answer seems to
> be no: someone spotted it was still 3.0.8.  It's visible from Freshmeat
> using the `ChangeLog' link.
>
> As it seems to be a minimally modified version of the real ChangeLog, it
> would be easy enough for me to write a script to update it, but I
> wondered if anyone knew about it and had `just been planning' to fix it
> since May 2000.

It was me who updated it in May 2000 and to be honest, I'd completely
forgotten about it since. It's also linked from the news page for the
3.0.8 and 3.1.7 releases. The other files in the same directory are
also out of date but they may not be linked in at all. I'm not sure how
much value there is in having the detailed changelogs on the web. I'm
not too keen on updating them manually so if you want to write a script,
that'd be great and if not, they can be removed.

Oliver