New version of _perforce

I'm just about to commit a new version of the Perforce completer
(following a week's experience with a fully functioning system).  It's
not interesting enough to post the diffs here, and I probably won't
even mention tweaks from now on (unless anyone says they particularly
want to know), but this time there are quite a few.

I'm still having trouble understanding what _describe is doing when I
try to get it to use unsorted output.  It sometimes seems to work and
sometimes doesn't.  It's definitely better than before, but I don't
quite know why...

I'm of course interested in hearing about other bugs or possible
improvements.

- Change indentation to 2 spaces.
- Fix problem that directories didn't get completed when looking
  for particular types of files with a list generated from Perforce.
- Allow max changes/jobs to be set explicitly to 0 to turn off the limit
- New jobview style for selecting jobs for completion
- Recommend keeping labels after changes in tags for @ completion
- Additional $service: p4-job-global completes as for `p4 job' but
  also completes global p4 options.
- Try harder to get changes, jobs etc. in the order Perforce produces
  them which is nearly always more sensible then sorting again.
- A few very minor bugfixes.

CSR Ltd., Science Park, Milton Road,
Cambridge, CB4 0WH, UK                          Tel: +44 (0)1223 692070

and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
prohibited.
delete the material from any computer.