Re: [19140] Subshell exiting, suspend problem

I've been using this patch for a little while on a Solaris box, and it
solved the problem I had where su would be left in the job table after I
exited it.

However, I'm now unable to suspend vi or ncftp, or, I would guess, any
curses program.  Moreover, if I run a copy of zsh without this patch
from the commandline of one with the patch, when I exit, I get:

    zsh: can't set tty pgrp: I/O error
    <prompt>%
    zsh: error on TTY read: I/O error

and the "bottom copy" exits, terminating my login session.

So it seems like there are a few wrinkles to work out yet.  :)

Thanks,
Danek