Re: Completion function for bitkeeper?

Danek Duvall wrote:
> I still maintain that passing in the compadd arguments both on the
> commandline and in $expl is a bug, as it's duplicative, redundant,
> repetitive, and redundant.

But at least it doesn't do the same thing twice over again once more...

About the only alternative is to hold the values in a fixed array or
(preferably) associative array and allow functions to grope around in it.
That would eliminate the explicit expl which crops up everywhere.
However, it would need setting and unsetting for each function where
expl is currently local.  I suspect it needs lower level help to do it
neatly.

CSR Ltd., Science Park, Milton Road,
Cambridge, CB4 0WH, UK                          Tel: +44 (0)1223 692070

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com