Suggestions for tests

    Hi all :)

    I've noticed that a zsh test failed because I had a disabled
command in my /etc/zshenv. Could it be possible to check for the
prerequisites of a test before doing it? I mean, for example, in one
test, the '-r' flag of the 'test' builtin is not checked under root,
because it wouldn't make sense, and that kind of sanity checking
should be applied to the rest of the tests.

    The sanity tests should include: module presence, exported
variables, builtin presence, etc...

    This may seem excessive, but without this kind of sanity
testing, the zsh tests are only useful if zsh was built with the
default configuration and run without a /etc/zshenv...

    Thanks a lot, as always, for such a good shell :)

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

--
Linux Registered User 88736