Re: Test Failures from latest CVS sources

On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 09:32:21PM -0500, Vin Shelton wrote:
> All the Y0? completion tests are failing:

For a brief time I was seeing these tests fail on a debian sarge system,
but after making some unrelated code changes (to zsh.h, which caused all
programs to be recompiled), the problem went away (even if I revert my
unrelated changes).  Weird.  I wonder if something hadn't gotten
rebuilt?  You might try doing a "make clean", rebuild, and see if the
problem persists.

..wayne..