Re: ksh Emulation Not Clearing Envariables

[It's almost time to move this to zsh-workers.]
Done.

"Variable assignments specified with" refers to this:

It's outside, put into the environment before the [built-in] is called.
Thanks.  Chet & the spec have set me straight, here, too.

E.g.

	CDPATH=
	CDPATH=/tmp cd foo
	echo $CDPATH

should output "/tmp", because "cd" is a special built-in.
Just to be silly, I'll point out that "cd" doesn't
appear on the list of special built-ins at

	http://www.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/009695399/idx/sbi.html

which is referenced from the section describing the sbi's at

http://www.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/009695399/utilities/ xcu_chap02.html#tag_02_14

An oversight?

Bart Shaefer
Chris.